This is a basic 1bbl carburetor based on a 202 CFM Impco 125 mixer and dual pattern 1¼" x 1½" SAE 1bbl throttle body. It can be installed on a 1bbl manifold with 2-13/16" or 2-15/16" centre-to-centre carb flange bolts. This carburetor kit is suitable for applications with engines nominally rated up to 126 hp.
You assemble this carburetor from the following components:
- 1 Impco CA125M-2, Model 125 Mixer, Silicone
- 1 Impco AT2-16-1, 1¼" x 1½" SAE flange, 8.0 mm (0.31") shaft dia., vacuum port
- 1 Impco A2-8, Air Horn, 58.7 mm (2-5/16") dia.
- 1 Gann 84EN, Vapour Elbow, Nylon, 1" Hose x ½" MNPT
The standard top-mounted air horn adapter is 2-5/16" but 2-5/8", 2-7/32", 80mm, 70mm, and 54mm are also available. Specify when ordering.
This kit is NOT stocked but and may take several weeks to arrive.
Propane carburetors are not oversized like gasoline carburetors. This carburetor will properly meter fuel to a 225 CID (3.7L) engine up to 3650 RPM. Above this RPM, the engine will simply gradually lose power.
This carburetor kit is suitable for applications such as 225 CID slant six powered agricultural equipment.
Model 125 1BBL Carburetor
- Brand: Impco
- Product Code: LPGCARB-125-1B
- Availability: 10