This is a basic components kit for AIR-COOLED engine applications up to 150 hp. Although oversized for applications such as Volkswagen Beetles, the additional vaporization capacity of this kit ensures good operation at low temperatures. This kit consists of the following items or their equivalents:
- 2 x Century 2380 Air heated Regulator, G-85A
- 1 x Impco VFF30-2UL Vacuum Fuelock
- 4 x Gann VH58 Vapour Hose, 5/8"
- 2 x Gann 54EN Vapour Elbow, Nylon, 5/8" Hose x ½" MNPT
- 4 x Fairview TS17R-10 Strap Clamps, 3/8" LPG hose
- 1 x Fairview 45-6B Brass Tee, 3/8" Flare ends x ¼" MNPT centre
- 1 x Fairview 49-6B Elbow, brass, 3/8" Flare x 1/4" MNPT
- 2 x Fairview 48-6B Connector, brass, 3/8" Flare x 1/4" MNPT
- 4 x Fairview HC6-12 Gear Clamp, 5/8" hose
The two converters are connected to the fuelock with 3/8" hose but hoses are NOT included in this kit. The Tee is installed on the fuel outlet of the lockoff for supplying both converters. You must source your own high pressure liquid LPG fuel line assemblies (hose & ends), which must conform to your local LPG codes.
The converters should be installed in a hot airstream to ensure that they receive as much heat as possible. Care should be taken to keep the vapour hose as short as possible.
If you need more than 6' of vapour hose, order the extra hose separately and the additional amount will be added to the length included in this kit.
Model 2380 & Vacuum Lockoff Kit
- Brand: Raso Enterprises
- Product Code: BCP-AHRV
- Availability: Pre-Order