This is a basic components kit for engine applications up to 350 hp. The Woodward N-H420 converters are equivalent to OHG X-1 converters. This kit consists of the following items or their equivalents:
- 1 x Streamline N-H420-OSA Model H420 Converter, Silicone, Orange Spring
- 1 x AFC 142 Electric Lockoff & Filter
- 1 x Impco SV Start Assist Valve
- 2 x Fairview 49-6B Elbow, brass, 3/8" Flare x 1/4" MNPT
- 1 x Fairview 48-6B Connector, brass, 3/8" Flare x 1/4" MNPT
- 4 x Fairview HC6-12 Gear Clamp, 5/8" hose
- 2 x Fairview HC6-16 Gear Clamp, 1" hose
- 4 x Fairview TS17R-10 Strap Clamps, 3/8" LPG hose
- 2 x Gann 21EN Vacuum Elbow, Nylon, ¼" Hose x ¼" MNPT
- 2 x Gann 53EN Water Elbow, Nylon, 5/8" Hose x 3/8" MNPT
- 1 x Gann 88EN Vapour Elbow, Nylon, 1" Hose x 1" MNPT
- 2 x Gann VH100 Vapour Hose, 1"
The converter is equipped with the orange spring, which supplies vapour at -0.5"WC to the mixer. This converter is set up for use with OHG X-450 and Woodward CA475 mixers. The blue spring (-1.5"WC) is recommended for Impco-style air-valve mixers.
The converter and fuelock are connected with 3/8" hose but hoses are NOT included in this kit. You must source your own high pressure liquid LPG fuel line assemblies (hose & ends), which must conform to your local LPG codes.
To maintain a consistent fuel mixture, a pair of 21EN vacuum elbows are included to hook up a balance line between the mixer and converter. You must source your own 1/4" vacuum hose and fittings for this connection.
This kit includes an automatic primer: the SV Start Assist Valve. It provides a slightly richer fuel mixture to the engine while the starter motor is engaged. This item ensures a quick start with minimal cranking.
If you need more than 2' of vapour hose, order the extra hose separately and the additional amount will be added to the length included in this kit.
Model H420 & Electric Lockoff Kit
- Brand: Raso Enterprises
- Product Code: BCP-420E
- Availability: 5